To Robert 'Bobby J' Jordan, music is life —his life— and it only makes him stronger.
- His extensive client roster includes the NBA All Stars, House of Blues, Coca Cola, BET Network, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Edison Electric Institute (EEI, Washington, DC), Edison Chouest Offshore, Louisiana Police Jury Association, Iberia, First Bank & Trust, and Fidelity Banks, Harrahs, Boomtown, Treasure Chest, Magic, and President Casinos, Zulu Social and Pleasure Club, Preservation Resource Center, NOBLE, 100 Black Men, Crime Stoppers of GNO, Junior Achievement, Mangy Moose Saloon (Jacksonhole, Wyoming), Computer Share (Shelton CT), Each One Save One, Southern and Loyola Universities, Metairie, New Orleans, English Turn Country Clubs, Sacred Heart Academy, Beau Brummell, Louisiana Restaurant Association, Imago Relationships, Century 21, New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA), Arb Meetings and Events, Delta Sigma Theta Alumunae of NOLA and Lake Charles, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon (Austin Texas), Urban League, NFL's Archie Manning, FOX 8 Shelby Latino, ESPN's Mike Smith, The Brennan Family, AGA (American Gas Association), Talladega College, Krewe of NOMTOC, Louisiana Minority Business Council, and a host of other families, corporations and organizations.
- Bobby J has appeared with acclaimed artists Ali Ollie Woodson, Peabo Bryson, Michael Henderson, Bobby 'Blue' Bland, D. J. Rogers, Chuck Mangione, Patti Labelle, Margie Joseph, Ashford and Simpson, Kool and the Gang, the Drifters, the Dixie Cups, Pieces of a Dream, Usher, Raheem DeVaughn, Larry Graham, Air Supply, the Pointer Sisters, Gladys Knight, Billy Preston, Irma Thomas, Michael ‘Patches’ Stewart, Branford Marsalis, Rockin' Dopsie, Jr. and Aaron Neville and the Neville Brothers, to name of few.
- He sang lead on commercial remakes of Hall & Oates’ classics Every Time You Go Away and Baby Come Back with former band Louisiana Purchase.
- In 2005, he was a New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival performer at Producer Quint Davis' request).
- In 2014, Deluxe Corporation (a FlowNonfiction Film) nominated and selected Bobby J as one of twelve to be featured in their Small Business Revolution in America Video Documentary Series.
- Media articles include Notes on New Orleans, BIZ New Orleans, and Fundera Ledger.
Bobby J says, “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'” (Emma Bombeck).